Raising Awareness, Raising Funds is a consulting firm serving the non-profit sector with grant writing and fundraising event management services.
With over 20 years’ experience in fundraising and special event management,
Carolyn Caldwell, GPC, will put her expertise to work for your fundraising project.
Who We Are
Carolyn Caldwell, GPC, is President-Elect of her local chapter of Association of Fundraising Professionals, and served as President of her local chapter of Grant Professionals Association.
Learn More >
Who We Serve
We strive to serve non-profit organizations involved in the visual and performing arts, animal welfare, nature and the environment, historic preservation and community development.
Learn More >
We have more than 20 years’ experience working on fundraising events for art groups, historic preservation societies, higher education, major hospitals and medical centers, and national foundations. Explore our services below to learn how Raising Awareness, Raising Funds can benefit your organization.
Grant Writing Services
- Grant proposal writing
- Funder research
- Proposal review and editing
- Workshops for your staff, board or volunteers on Grant Writing Basics
Development Plan Services
- Assess and evaluate current funding sources, needs and infrastructure
- Identify organizational goals and objectives
- Build a realistic plan including marketing, events, volunteer committee structure, and donor research, cultivation, and stewardship
- Work with your key leadership (paid staff, board or volunteer) to tailor a plan to your specific organization
Fundraising Event Services
- Conceptualizing and organizing your fundraiser
- Drafting sponsorship levels, proposals and contracts
- Workshops for your staff, board or volunteers on Planning a Successful Fundraising Event!